- Registration for 2021 will soon be open.
- We do not have an age limit. Parents are responsible to judge their child’s ability and skill level. Any participant under 18 years of age wishing to enter a competitive category must have a signed Parental Permission to Compete form. Any Youth (12 and Under) wishing to participate in any category without an accompanying adult, must have a Parental Waiver signed with registration. However, parents are still responsible for the safety and actions of their children.
- There may be a Competitive Jackpot Race with a Men’s Division and a Women’s Division with a cash pot divided amongst the winners.
- The Open Obstacle Course is open to everyone who registers for it. There is no age limit, but an adult must accompany any participant age 12 and under unless a Parental Wavier has been obtained. It is not a competition and there are no penalties. All participants will have Unlimited Run (and unlimited FUN) for the day.
- You may pre-order event Tshirts during registration if you like.
- Please bring your own seating, and a shade/rain cover if you like.
- Water and snacks will be provided for the participants at stations on the course.
- A potluck-style food area will be available for Volunteers and Participants. Concessions/vendors may or may not be available.
- We will have porta potties, a clean up area with free hot showers, and changing area. There should be plastic bags available for wet clothes, but you may want to bring your own just in case.
- Bring a good attitude. Encourage others. Have fun!
- Be considerate, courteous, and respectful on, and off, the course.
- For the Open Obstacle Course, try to follow the course as laid out on your first run. You have a long run time, so you can go back to any of the obstacles you like after your first run. You may skip any obstacle that you are not comfortable with.
- Management reserves the right to ask anyone to leave for inappropriate behavior.
- Please do not enter any building unless it is CLEARLY MARKED as part of the event, such as “REGISTRATION”, “CHANGING ROOM”, etc. Please be respectful of fenced off or ribbonned off areas.
- Parents/Guardians are responsible for the behavior, whereabouts, and actions of their children.
- Youth who are 12 and under must be accompanied on the course at all times by an adult who is 18 or over unless a Parental Waiver has been obtained. This person will be responsible for determining if the youth should attempt an obstacle or go around. This person is responsible to make sure the youth gets through the course safely.
- Pets must be on leashes at all times. You are responsible to remove your pet’s waste from any Spectator/Parking/Course area.
- A Liability Release must be signed by each participant before he/she is allowed on the course. Any participant under 18 must also have a parent/guardian signature before entering the course. Any participant under 18 wishing to enter a competitive category must also have a Parental Permission to Compete form signed.